Search for volunteers
We are always looking for qualified volunteers to join our family. From English Teachers to Nurses to Physical Therapists, volunteers from around the globe help brighten the lives of our children, and prepare them for the future.
At the moment we are in immediate need of:
- Communication Officer - from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months. Urgent!
- Community Outreach Volunteer (Community Outreach Assistant and Academic Tutor in Comedor Infantil ) from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months.
- Creative Therapist / Art Therapist - from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months. Urgent!
- English Teacher (Secondary School ) from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months. Urgent!
- Physical Therapist - from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months. Urgent!
- Speech-Language Pathologist - from Jun 27, 2020 - 2 jobs for 13 months. Urgent!
- Sponsorship Office - from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months.
- Surgery Center Coordinator (Research Assistant, Patient Coordinator, Program Assistant) from Jun 27, 2020 - 3 jobs for 13 months.
- Visitor Coordinator - from Jun 27, 2020 - 1 job for 13 months.
- Women Empowerment Program Coordinator - from Jun 27, 2020 - 2 jobs for 13 months.
Although we have many specific jobs that need to be filled at NPH Honduras, we also encourage applications from people whose skills don’t necessarily exactly match the current job needs. Do you have a talent or skill you would like to share with our children? Do you feel that you can make a positive difference in the children’s lives? If you answered yes to both questions, we encourage you to apply.
There are a few requirements that we have for volunteers at NPH. You need to be at least 21-years old and have a functional command of Spanish. You must be willing to make a 13-month commitment beginning in either January or July, and most importantly, love working with children.
In return for your service here you will receive free room and board, a small monthly stipend, and memories that will last a lifetime.
See our volunteer section
for more information about requirements, testimonials, and the application form. You can also email our Volunteer Coordinator
with any questions you may have or check out our Volunteer Handbook (DOC).
We would also appreciate your help in spreading the word about NPH. Please tell your friends and family about our exciting opportunities.